Search engine marketing is a description of all activities involved in generating traffic (increasing the number of visitors to your Web site). The goal of all site owners is to increase their site’s visitor frequency. This is usually accomplished by getting to the top of the list in the major search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and MSN.
But why do you need to be on the top?
The answer is simple. You need to be on the top list to ensure maximum exposure to your site.
How do you ensure that? Using search engine marketing (SEM).
SEM is the process of getting your Web site to rank high in the search engine results. Proper SEM practice is described as the process of making your domain, site, or page more visible to and easily found by users of the Internet. SEM techniques can vary from using paid search engine advertising (SEM) to organic search engine optimization (SEO).
Why search engine marketing for Realtors is needed?
Today’s population is small. It is estimated that this will be seen with auto sales surpassing personal auto sales within the next 5 years. This means that getting your site on the front page of the search engines is now essential. The cost of being in the top through SEM can range from as little as $3.00 a click to well over $100.00 a click. You decide what market you want to target to get the best results. With someone else, you get what you pay for.
Some part of this fee passes on to the consumer. You pay to have someone else handle the rendering you want.
Basic SEM techniques:
1) Search Engine Marketing, (SEM)
a. Description of Meta tag generator. External Link and Directory submissions. Search Engine Submission Optimization. Suggestion tools for the best keywords. Domain name age, how long the domain has been registered.g. The click-through rate of the keyword.
2) Contextual Advertising
i. Advertisements on your site (i.e. on the menu, message, etc.). Profile links. Banner Ads: I advertising on web sites that allow banner ADSL. Contextual Ads: advertising in a context that users find relevant.
3) Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising
a. Cost per Click Advertising: one-time payment. bidding on keywords (i.e. you advertise on both search and content pages.)c. Reference bids from other advertisers (i.e. mutual friends)d. Bid Optimizer: market research to find the best keywords.
4) Banner Advertising:
a. Online banner ads are very popular among users.b. Most popular banner ads read your banner online in different color.c. Banner Ads: Online banner ads are displayed in different time frames.
5) Anchor Text Ad: Anchor Text is displayed when the user moves his mouse pointer over a live link.
6) Directories Submissions: The crawler also needs to discover information about the web directories.a. How many editors are submitting sites? How many directories are submitted per day? Type of directories. Links of published directories.
7) Quality Content Submissions: Quality of the content is the major feature of a web directory.a. Content must be unique and do not add minimum junk content.b. The quality of the content must be of at least 6-8 quality.c. Please avoid junk and redundant content.
8) Website Owners / Developers: As soon as you have finalized the site content, you need to submit the site to the directories.
10) Start using them today and watch your links soar up Internet rank and Traffic!
They are all free websites and will help you get your site noticed on the Internet.
11) Blogs: If you are blogging, make sure you submit your weblogs to the list of free websites and blogs on the Internet. This is another great way of acquiring inbound links from other websites.
11) Affiliate programs: If you are promoting affiliate programs, make sure your super an affiliate with free good quality affiliate programs on the Internet. This will require some work on your part! but the good news is that there are only free ones!
Read more on my blog: