You have an online business, and you want to promote your website through link building. By using outbound links, you can deep-link to pages that are on your website, and you can also increase the page rank of your home page. Why is this very important to your SEO success?
The main reason why you have Deep linking is to keep search engines from crawling and indexing the majority of your website. If you have an internal linking system that is spider able then your website has the potential to be indexed. As spiders crawl through your website, they will automatically find your deep links.
Secondly, you are effectively informing the search engines that through your Deep linking you have established a theme for your website. You are also getting credit for conducting theme-based searches and linking to pages either way down your website.
Let’s take a minute to anchor text a deep link to your home page here:
You can use hyphens or underscores to separate words in your keyword phrases. Deep links are very powerful to your SEO campaign and a few minute’s work will allow you to use them to gain an advantage over the competition. This tactic of linking apart your pages also provides your website with the luxury of being able to be included in themed communities within search engines. This can take some time to set up but is well worth the effort.
What if you are the owner of a Fit Pizza parlor, and want to be referred to as Edita Rome Search Body Shop. You want the Search Body Shop to be anchored to your main page? Here’s how you do it:
You enter the URL of the main page, and then you anchor the link. The result will be: You will find that 3 websites are linking to yours with the words article Marketing and indented listing. If you want to refer to a different article or show your website according to the search engines then you have to use more than just these 3 words.
If you refer to an article you will find that the author is talking about a wide variety of things but all of them fit into the theme of the article. Your website will be referred to as a whole subject rather than being a particular topic. If you want to create a link to an article then you could use the following anchor text trick:
- You can use a variety of keywords. You should use any keywords that you want to rank for.
- Variety in your anchor text. If you use the same anchor text in all of your backlinks you will not only limit the effectiveness of the link, but you will also limit the value of every single link.
- Deep links. Deep links are still very useful and are one of the more difficult ways to get to the top of the search engines. If you want to use deep links make sure that you include them in your title tags.
- Tags. Meta tags are not meant to be used for spam. They were created to make web indexes and search engines More accurate. So don’t use them for that purpose.
- Keep it natural. The search engines are getting more and more sophisticated, and they want to know what your page is about. So if you are trying to trick the search engines then you will probably get yourself banned. So it’s best to just let your website flow naturally.
- Tags are words that can be added to your website to help make it more search engine friendly. These tags are mostly used for displaying description and keyword tags.
- You can use tags and keywords in page headings, image alt tags, document captions, and even in the code to toys and tricks that you can use to enhance your website.
- Making your website appropriate for search engines and properly structured to make it easier for the search engines to index your web pages.
- Make sure that your website only contains contents that are relevant to your keywords. This helps the search engines to index your website and put it higher in the search results.
- Try to use deep links, the home page, about us page, content pages, and site maps to get more traffic.
- Article marketing is one of the best ways to get relevant one-way links.
- Do not be afraid to submit your website to directories. The top 3 to 4 directories that you should submit your website to are DMOZ, Yahoo! Directory, and BOTW.
- If you have your link to your website on other people’s websites, ask them to remove it.